Taking Online Surveys For Money - So Easy an 8 Year Old Can Do it

One day, I was at the computer listening to some music while taking a survey. My 8 year old daughter came up to me and asked: "Mommy what are doing?". I told I her that I was taking surveys. She said that she wanted to do it too.

Then I started thinking about how she would always ask me for $1 every morning before school and figured that this would be a nice way for her to earn her own money for treats at school. It would save me a few dollars a month and teach her something new.

I told her that she could actually make a little money for taking surveys and she got very excited and wanted to take a survey right away. I told her to hold on until I found an appropriate site that she could use to earn herself some pocket change.

I did some research and came across a site called PanelPolls that allowed kids to take surveys for cash - with their parents permission of course. I did a bit more research and concluded that it was a legitimate site. I signed up, added her onto the account, and waited until she got her first survey invitation.

A few days later, I got an email from the site that said that there was a survey she could take. When she got home from school that day, I told her that she could take a survey. She hopped onto the computer and took the survey, while I was sitting there making sure she understood what she was doing.

She's a smart girl so she didn't have trouble reading and understanding the questions. She did get a bit "click happy" and kept double clicking the "next" button, not giving the pages enough time to load, but after I told her to wait a bit after she clicked the button to be taken to the next page of the survey, she understood and didn't have many other problems.

The survey was actually enjoyable for her since it was about one of her favorite shows. Anyway, she completed the survey in about ten minutes and earned herself $1. 

Surveys kept coming after that and before she knew it, she had made enough money to get a $10 check. That's not a lot of money to a lot of people but for a kid, that's a weeks worth of treats. I told her that she made enough to get paid and she was very excited.

Two weeks went by and her check was in the mail. I was quite surprised since my survey checks usually take longer to get to me. Anyway, we both went up to the check cashing place and cashed the check. When the lady heard my daughter say that it was her money, she grinned and probably started thinking: "Whats that about?"

But my daughter was right. As soon as the check was cashed, I handed the money over to her and she took it with a big smile on her face. I told her that she earned it and could spend it how she wanted. She was a very happy girl that day.

Until this day, she still takes surveys and looks forward to the money she earns from them. What's the point of this story? Taking online surveys for money isn't as bad as many people think it is.

It may be a waste of time for people looking to replace their day job but for those who could use a few extra bucks a month, it is one of the easiest ways to do just that. Although scams do exist, I just proved that there are survey companies out there that do pay people real cash to take surveys. You just have to do a bit of homework like I did for my daughter.

And it's something you don't need a degree to do. Actually, if you know how to use a computer, then you should have no problem taking surveys. Filling out surveys is easy.

So, if you are interested in taking surveys for money, know that it is possible to earn cash for taking surveys. My daughter did it, I did it, and so can you. As an adult, there will be more opportunities open to you and you could probably handle working with different survey sites to increase your earnings.

Don't think that you will only earn pennies from doing this. There are plenty of things you can do to increase your earning potential, many which are stated right on this blog. If you want to give this a try or learn more about this opportunity, check out the rest of this blog where I go into more details about how to make money taking surveys.

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete